Teaching the Neuroscience of Subtle® Yoga for Better Sleep
6 hours YA CEUs January 15, 2022 11am to 5 pm ET
Sleep is a rare commodity these days. But it’s so important because it’s an essential component of good physical and mental health. If you are struggling with sleep issues, yoga can help. This workshop will help you better understand the neurobiologic mechanisms that underpin the benefits of yoga for improved sleep. And, you’ll learn practices that can help you sleep like a baby, and help you teach others to do the same.
- Cutting edge information about the neuroscience of sleep.
- How good sleep improves health.
- Lesser known but powerful yoga practices to help you sleep better.
- Powerful tools for yourself and to share with your students.
- 2 power point didactic sessions and
- 2 practice sessions
- 6 CEUs
- Links to the Video Replay
- PDF of Power Point slides
- PDF Stick figure scripts of the practices
- 5 Yoga Tips for Better Sleep – Workbook and Journal
Please note that while this workshop will support you in understanding how to use the tools of yoga to improve sleep, it is not a substitute for licensed health care.
Registration Coming soon!
6 hours YA CEUs
January 15, 2022 11am – 5pm ET